Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This Time I have a Picture


So, I mentioned in my previous post that I made the amazing Smoked Gouda and Chorizo Jalapeno Poppers for our Super Bowl party, but did not take a picture. Well, have no fear! I made them again just so I could post a picture for you. Well, actually I made them because I love them so much, and just couldn't resist making them again with all the ingredients just sitting there in my fridge staring at me. I decided to make them and a plate of nachos for Josh and me for dinner last night. It was a 2 appetizer meal. Nice for a Monday night when you are tired and want to veg in front of the TV.

Tonight I had my last basketball game (to coach), and came in late. So, we had Chick-fil-A for dinner. Usually I try to stay away from the fries, but I couldn't resist it tonight! I also had a Diet Coke, which I have been trying not to drink as much. I had made a rule that I would only have one a week, but this week I think I have had three. Someone brought it to our Super Bowl party, and left it here afterward. It's too hard to resist when it is sitting there in my fridge!

Exercise update: Well, not much of one, I have to admit. The weather has been cold and wet, and life has been busy (still not a legitimate excuse, but it's the truth). I am going to try to do some indoor exercise tomorrow (it's going to be cold in the morning). Also, I am planning on climbing in the Tech climbing competition this Saturday. Just for fun, not because I am planning on winning or anything. I will let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment