Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Seeing Results!


Well, this morning I had the alarm set so that I could get up and exercise. I knew it was going to be a rainy and cold morning, which meant no running, but I had planned to do exercises in the house. When the alarm went off, I could hear the rain outside, and I was so comfy in my bed, so I thought I would snooze just a little bit longer. That turned into another hour, so any chance of getting in a morning exercise went out the window. I am planning on working out tonight instead. Josh will be getting home a later than me, so I do not have any excuses!

So, I woke up an hour later than planned, showered, made coffee and this yummy waffle. This is a Kashi Go Lean Blueberry Waffle. They are great frozen waffles you can just throw in the toaster. This morning I topped mine with fresh blueberries and a light drizzling of pure maple syrup. It was a great breakfast, but I was running so late I had to scarf it down!

Last night Josh had his night class, and I did not get my chicken out of the freezer early enough to thaw for dinner, so we ate another one of our frozen pizzas. Not super healthy, but this time it was cheese, not pepperoni, so it was a little better! I also did some of my weight and core exercises at home last night, so I at least got a little bit of a workout.

Good news! I am making progress on losing weight! I weighed myself this morning, and I have lost 4 pounds since I started (which was a little less than a month ago)! I was excited to see some results. It was very encouraging. Also, this has been with minimal exercise, so I feel like if I stay on top of the exercising a little more, I might even be able to see more results.

1 comment:

  1. I did not know that Kashi made frozen waffles! Health food is becoming more readily available, I think. I'll have to check these out for Brian. And, rainy days are the hardest for exercise, especially cold rainy days.

    ReplyDelete