Monday, February 1, 2010

Down Home Goodness


Well, dinner tonight was an old favorite of mine, Chicken Divine, that I like to think is very East Texan (that's where I grew up), however, I have no clue where this dish originated. I think it is a spin off of Chicken Divan, which from my research, was a casserole served at the Divan Parisian Restaurant in New York in the early 20th century. This version is the casual, homey version. I made this dish for Josh the first year we were married, and he loved it. Since then, it has been his favorite meal. I have been using a recipe from a cookbook, and just changed it up a little (trying to be a little bit healthier, although it still isn't super healthy).

Well, I don't have much of an exercise update, but hopefully I will soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment