Friday, April 16, 2010

Good Morning

This morning I woke up to lots of rain, which made it very difficult to get out of bed. However, a good breakfast helped a little. I cooked this waffle, which I found in the frozen foods section at Target. It is the Target Archer Farms Organic waffles with flax seed. I topped it with chopped strawberries and blueberries, and a light drizzle of pure maple syrup. I also had a nice glass of orange juice and some coffee. This is a very easy and healthy breakfast.

In the last post I forgot to mention the exercise update. I went climbing on Tuesday, which was fun, and a great workout. Afterward I was pretty sore with the combination of a night of basketball and a night of climbing back to back. I haven't had a chance to workout since then, unless you count detail cleaning my house on Wednesday night! I was scrubbing bath tubs, showers, and sinks, so I think it should count!

No comments:

Post a Comment