Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lemon Chicken Piccata


This past weekend my brother and his friend stayed the night with us on their way out to Utah. I love getting to see my younger brother, even if it is only for a short period of time! So, like any good big sister, I knew I needed to cook them a good meal.

I decided to go with one of my favorites, another Cooking Light recipe, this Meyer Lemon Chicken Piccata. I have made this many times and it is always good. Josh and I both love it. And for the most part, I can keep the ingredients on hand and make it almost any night. I like to serve it with angel hair pasta or thin spaghetti noodles. I pour the sauce over both the chicken and the pasta.

One of my favorite veggies to make with it is roasted asparagus. Trim the ends off your asparagus, place on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes.

This is a great easy and light meal for any night!

No comments:

Post a Comment