Thursday, January 10, 2013

Slow Cooker Pot Roast


Last night I made an easy pot roast in the slow cooker. I like making this because it's a "one pot" meal. The meat and sides are all in one place. Prep is simple, and it tastes great! I made this recipe, which is a usual at our house.  I just change it up a bit. I use one package of baby carrots instead of sliced carrots to make it even easier. I also add an onion when I have one. This time I roughly chopped 1/2 an onion that I had leftover from another recipe. And I like to top it with chopped fresh parsley.



This roast is so easy and very good. It's perfect for days when you are busy or working because it can stay in the slow cooker all day. You can go about your business and come home to a house that smells wonderful and a meal that is ready to go!

2 comments: