Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Taco Time!

Today I made tacos. I decided to make them at lunch time so that I could use some of the meat for lunch, and then Josh and I could have it for dinner. It worked out well, so that I didn't have to spend too much time worrying with dinner once Josh got home from work.

When I used the meat for lunch, I topped some tortilla chips with taco meat, black beans, my homemade salsa, and shredded Mexican cheese. It was very good!

We ate the taco meat in corn tortillas with black beans, salsa, cheese, and fresh cilantro. I got the tortillas at Amigos Grocery Store, which is United's Latin Foods Store. It has all the regular items you would find at a grocery store, as well as specific Latin items. They make fresh tortillas there everyday, and that is what I got for us. I also bought these tortilla chips there. They make them at all United chain stores. They are so good! They have some great seasoning on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment