Saturday, March 13, 2010

A New Favorite


Last night Josh and I tried a new place here in Lubbock for dessert. It is called Spoonfull Frozen Yogurt (located on University close to Marsha Sharp Fwy., next to Ruby Tequila's, across from the football stadium). It was really good, and we actually went back this afternoon for more! I think it is a chain with locations in Plano (not sure if they are anywhere else). They have a website, but it just says coming soon.

This is a pay-per-ounce yogurt place. You grab a cup, then go to the yogurt machines on the wall and fill it with whatever flavor you would like. They had a wide variety of flavors ranging from classics like vanilla and chocolate to more unique flavors like pomegranate-blueberry, green tea, and cheesecake. After getting the yogurt, you go to the toppings bar and choose from an assortment of fruit, nuts, syrups, and more.

Last night I tried cheesecake yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, graham cracker crumbles, and chocolate fudge. It was really good. And there are so many different flavors I could try something new every time!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm glad we don't a location anywhere near. It might be hard to pass this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid to go because I think I'll be obsessed! Just what Lubbock needed, though.

    ReplyDelete