Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cooking Healthy Again

Last night I finally got back to cooking a healthy meal again. I made the spicy Asian peanut sauce with noodles that I have made before.  The only difference is, instead of shrimp, I just did veggies (zucchini, red bell pepper, and green onion). This is such an easy, healthy, and flavorful meal with just the right amount of spice.

I came home from work a little earlier than normal yesterday afternoon, and Josh and I were both hungry, so I made these pot stickers as an appetizer. They are just frozen pork pot stickers from Target (their Archer Farms brand), you can follow the directions on the box for cooking them in the pan, and they are really good (don't think they are super healthy, but it's about moderation, right?). I serve them with soy sauce and sprinkled fresh cilantro over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment