Saturday, March 9, 2013

Mango "Ice Cream"


When I made my Pulled Pork with Mango BBQ sauce last week, I discovered something so incredibly delicious, healthy, and easy that I could not resist sharing it with the world. Pureeing frozen mangoes makes the most amazing, ice cream-like treat that you will ever put in your mouth. So after tasting it while making this BBQ sauce, I decided I would have to make it again for Jack and me to enjoy.

To make this deliciousness happen, you'll need one bag of frozen mangoes. Leave them in the fridge for an hour or two to thaw a bit.



Place them in a large food processor. If you have a cute little helper like me, have him turn it on for you.


Puree until smooth.


Place in bowls for yourself and your little buddy.


Enjoy this tasty treat and place any leftovers in a container in the freezer.



No comments:

Post a Comment