Friday, July 16, 2010

Just 2 more pictures...

These are the last Baltimore pictures, I promise! I forgot to put these up earlier. I just wanted to write about our lunch there on Sunday. We ate right on the harbor at a restaurant called J. Paul's. It was a great spot to look out at the water and watch the boats pass by. My grandfather owned a Sea Ray boat dealership, and pretty much everyone on my dad's side of the family is really into boating. So, every time we are somewhere that we can eat by the water, my family finds a front row seat and comments on every boat passing by. So, in true Pillsbury family fashion, we did just that.

The food at J. Paul's was good. They bring these delicious pretzels to your table before your meal, which I thought was a great idea. For my meal I ordered a grilled chicken club and had them add avocado (trying to get the vegetables in where I can), and you could also have asparagus as your side, so I ordered that instead of fries. It was a good meal, and more than enough food for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment